2. Visa on Arrival (VOA)
Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) Facility is available for passport holders from the following countries and one special territory:
Please be advised that Visa On Arrival may only be extended upon approval from the Director General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia in case of natural disaster, illnes or accident, but cannot be transferred to another type of visa. Overstay visitors incur to pay a penalty of US$20.- per day/person (for under 60 days stay) whilst over 60 days stay will be a 5 (five) year prison sentence or a fine of IDR25.000.000 (local currency).
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- No compulsory vaccinations.
- Visitors must enter through the following airports and seaports in Indonesia.
- Please note that these regulations do not apply for foreigners/expatriates (including members of their family) who are assigned/based in Indonesia.